Conditioner pH value 4.5 – 5.0
Rejuvenating keratin protein from the wool of Australian sheep.
• Salt and Sulfate Free
• A lifesaver for coarse, damaged and tangle prone hair.
• Small keratin particles seal the cuticles and reduce friction, which helps detangle knots and make brushing easier.
• Helps to improve hair strength and make hair smoother.
• Neutralizes static electricity
• Repairs damaged porous split ends
• Stabilises hair structure
• Color safe for all hair types
There are several advantages
to using keratin protein derived
from sheep’s wool. The keratin is almost identical to the keratin present in skin and hair, and so can naturally bind and interact with skin and hair and impart a range of benefits.
Other proteins do not have the same structure as the hair and skin they are trying to improve, and so are much less effective.
As keratin is removed in an intact form from pure wool, the properties are retained.
Collagen or vegetable proteins are typically hydrolyzed in order to extract them, and in doing this they lose any form or function that may have been useful in hair and skin applications.
The fact that keratin is obtained from wool, a fiber very similar to human hair, has obvious benefits in hair and skin care applications
Purified Water (Steam Distilled), Steralkanium Chloride, Cetrimonium Bromide, Keratin, Hexadecanol, Fragrance Methylchloroisothiazoline, Phenoxyetanol, FD&C Red 33
Shampoo pH value 4.5 – 5.0 Rejuvenating keratin protein from the wool of Australian sheep....
Penetrates hair to repair, revitalizes and smooth during styling. • Seals in keratin protein leaving...
Color preserving volumizer, sunscreen, curl definer, shine and control spray. A lightweight body-building spray that adds...