No Colour Powder
Designed for foundation security! The lightweight, breathable triple milled fineness gives a light matte smooth luminous finish.
Our powder is designed for foundation security!
The lightweight, breathable triple milled fineness of our powder gives a light matte effect and a smooth luminous finish with high degree of colour neutrality.
No Colour Powder contains a large share of modified rice starch, unique it assures great absorption power and enhances the durability of make-up ensuring a long lasting flawless finish.
Not only that, but this powder helps to blend in fine lines and wrinkles, providing an enviable youthful appearance.
Our No Colour Powder has been designed to be the perfect on-the-go product for use with all skin tones thanks to its transparent finish.
- A long-lasting powder that sets and perfects foundation
- Transparent upon application with a degree of colour neutrality
- Transfer resistant - helps makeup stay of your clothes
- Enhances long-lasting wearability
- Ensure smudge-resistance
- Blends fine lines and creates smooth finish
- Matte smooth luminous finish
- For use with all skin tones thanks to its transparent finish
- Perfect on-the-go product
- Fragrance free
Apply to skin after applying No Sweat Foundation and allowing a few seconds to dry.
Pat on a generous amount, brush excess off using the Kabuki Brush.
Use to set your No Sweat Foundation and enhance its performance and create long-lasting wearability. Gently brush the powder over your face to create a smooth finish.
Transparent application time after time, will not make your makeup color go darker.
- Scoop out small amount of No Sweat Anti-Shine Foundation (about the size of a pea or penny depending on skin condition)
- Add 1-3 Magic Drops (depending on desired coverage level) with No Sweat Anti-Shine Foundation to create a personalized blend; blend in palm of hand or on a palette
- Apply dot of Foundation nose, cheeks, borders of face and chin; blend with fingers or foundation brush; start at nose, stippling your foundation blend inward towards center
- Blend across forehead and into the hairline
- Dot foundation under your jawline, blend upwards to 'connect' the product and reduce chance of creasing
- Blend all over face using any excess product to deal with problem areas. This distributes the foundation blend evenly
- Lightly Buff in small circular motions using fingers or brush to blur imperfections and remove any excess product
- Apply No Colour Powder to enhance its performance and create long-lasting wearability. Pat on generous amount. Brush excess off with a Kabuki brush.
What it is formulated WITHOUT:
Ingredients: Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Benzyl Salicylate, Limonene, Linalool, Coumarin, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Parfum (Fragrance) and may contain: [+/- Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499, Red 7 Lake CI 15850, Red 36 CI 12085, Ultramarines CI 77007, Carmine CI 75470, Yellow 5 Lake CI 19140, Chromium Hydroxide Green CI 77289, Yellow 6 Lake CI 15985, Manganese Violet CI 77742, Chromium Oxide Greens CI 77288, Red 22 Lake CI 45380, Mica, Silica. May contain carmine as a color additive.